The types of personal data you provide to us may include:
- your contact information
- your age or date of birth
- your username and password, nickname/screen name
Personal information is intended for internal use only. It is confidential and treated as such, and cannot be transferred to third parties.
We will use the information you provide for the above purposes if:
- it is necessary to perform a contract to which you are party (e.g., to process your payment and deliver the products you have ordered); or
- we have obtained your consent; or if
- we have a legitimate interest to do so (including a legitimate interest in performing marketing activities, research activities, data analytics, and internal administration functions, processing and enforcing legal claims, and conducting our business in compliance with all applicable laws, relevant industry standards and our policies).
We keep the personal information you provide to us for a period of 1 year.
We undertake to provide an appropriate level of safeguards to secure your personal information, in particular to protect it against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
1.5 Right to rectification or deletion